From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
This position is responsible for designing, supporting and maintaining the corporate wide LAN/WAN environments. This individual will provide technical network expertise across a broad range of platforms and technologies and as such must have a broad range of technical knowledge and experience.
The Network Analyst II role reports directly to the Manager of Network Services. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining a world-class network environment.
- Install network system components
- Implement network upgrades and software as required
- Support and maintain corporate-wide LAN/WAN network environments
- Assist coordinating equipment break/fixes resolution
- Provide 3rd level troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Implement Cisco routing and switching infrastructure
- Collect and analyze data about the performance and capacity of the network and its components
- Assist security personnel in monitoring and reporting network access violations
- Work closely with remote technicians during turn-ups and moves.
- Provision orders to carriers for access and network services
- Make sure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to by the carriers
- Provide support and troubleshooting for IP technologies, including but not limited to: network connectivity, routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP), HSRP, VPNs, DMVPNs, Load balancers , and QoS.
- Provide configuration and troubleshooting support for Switches, Routers, Netscaler Load Balancers, ASA firewalls, Aruba Wireless Controllers.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or related professional experience
- CCNA / CCDA certification a plus
Working conditions/physical demands
This position will be based in an office environment and will require physical demands consistent with other office professionals
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.