Supports clinic system transformation through the execution of deployment related activities critical to the success of systems training. Serves as the liaison between the training team and center leadership in the gathering and verification of required colleagues to attend training sessions and to ensure all essential training materails are available for training classes and the venues are booked and prepared for training classes. Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service in dealing with hotels, centers, shipping partners by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Book all training venues.
- Coordinate training hardware is shipped and arrives at each venue.
- Coordinate all communications to the centers for training.
- Coordinate training rosters.
- Ship and track all training support materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA or equivalent education and experience
- 2 – 3 year project management or equivalent experience
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.