Supports clinical system transformation through the execution of deployment related activities critical to the success of systems implementation. Serves as the liaison between the centers and the IS teams for the gathering and verification of required database build information and system transformation related communications. Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service in dealing with centers, providers, the IS, GE/Allscripts team as well as GE and Allscripts vendor partners by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Manage Access Point user setup requests by logging and coordinating with clinical system teams and ensuring all users are set up/terminated in each clinical application.
- Coordinate hardware footprint walk thru with centers.
- Coordinate all communications to the centers.
- Coordinate hardware purchasing with IT purchasing department.
- Coordinate GC work with real estate team
- Coordinate, inventory and ship SSO readers and badges to centers
- Maintain deployment schedule by working directly with product teams and assure deployments stay on schedule.
- Identify critical path items and escalate any issues/risks related to deployment readiness.
- Assist/manage weekly deployment meetings gather updates and report to PMs.
- Responsible for maintaining group email and ensuring all emails are answered promptly.
- Assist and participate on all Day One Go Live Bridge Conference calls.
- Send all pre- go live notifications to product teams
- Schedule day one go live bridge conference calls
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-5 Years project management or equivalent experience.
- Strong Excel experience (pivot table, create lookups)
- Demonstrate effective time management, organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Consistently meets deadlines.
- Critical thinker
- Must be able to problem solve quickly and efficiently.
- Able to communicate both verbally or written in a clear and grammatically correct manner.
- High energy, articulate, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, professional in appearance, confident with doctors, administrators and clients.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.