From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Support Analyst will review, analyze, and evaluate information technology systems operations. Successful candidate must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures in a desktop support environment. This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and will involve performing a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The Support Analyst is a key role in IT customer support team and is critical to maintaining an exceptional customer experience. This role will:
- Work with Manager to ensure that all assigned tasks/resources are assigned properly for projects and tickets.
- Be the point of contact for colleagues to receive support and maintenance with the organization’s desktop computing environment.
- Sign off on all thin client, laptop, and desktop images.
- Implement MDT provisioning of hardware and software.
- Serve as SME for evaluating all new hardware products.
- Provide input on the process documentation.
- Complete all assigned projects.
The individual chosen for this position will be a contributor and/or leader on a team with other Technical Support Analysts in the IS organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Any additional certifications are a plus
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess the following skills and experiences:
- 3 - 5+ years experience in desktop support
The Support Analyst will possess the following critical skills and competencies:
- Broad knowledge of PC applications
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Broad knowledge related to hardware configurations and troubleshooting
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of hardware and network skills
- Deadline oriented, team oriented
- Ability to stand out as a leader and work with other departments
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to apply knowledge and analytical thinking to work through issues
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.