The Data Warehouse Integration Developer role participates on a team to analyze, code, and unit test ETL development for the division's data platform for integrating disparate data and contributing to Data Warehouse and Reporting processing. The role interacts with other technical roles including data architects, SQL developers, and business intelligence analysts. Works with clients to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for creating software code that will extract data from source systems, transform it as necessary and load it into data warehouses and/or into data marts required during the development, quality assurance and transition to production phases
- Help data analysts run data profiling scripts and documenting the results
- Create detail design specifications based on architecture and design specifications
- Document satisfaction of requirements in design specifications to help with requirements traceability
- Participate in design specification quality assurance reviews involving a data integration architect and data integration designer
- Create unit test data to ensure that the code performs under all expected conditions
- Develop data integration software using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Conduct unit tests in a personal schema to ensure that the code meets specification
- Document test results and store test data and results in a project documentation repository
- Participate in code reviews with data architects, lead developers and other developers
- Be accountable to the data integration architect for the quality of data warehouse developer deliverables
- 5-10 years of experience working in a data warehouse environment using SSIS and Microsoft SQL Server
- 7+ years of experience in advanced SQL and be able to write complex logic using SQL as part of ETL, and use SQL effectively to perform complex data analysis and discovery
- Must be detail-oriented and have a critical eye for data quality
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, optimize and performance-tune existing SQL code
- Demonstrated ability to perform data analysis/discovery and communicate results in business friendly terms
- Extensive related experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure Information Management.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Repetitive typing/keying
- Office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business discipline.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.