From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
This position will work in LMS administration. They will also support day to day reporting and projects. These activities include providing assistance to multiple departments which include, but are not limited to Learning, Compensation, Analytics and Compliance departments.
- Effectively and efficiently correspond with business leaders and colleagues by managing and responding to incoming emails to the LMS email box.
- Clearly communicate learning compliance requirements with a wide variety of customers.
- Execute user account/ access provisioning within the LMS environment, including but not limited to managing user profiles/ roles and user accounts.
- Provide technical support to users of the LMS system by analyzing multiple levels of information to resolve problems.
- Partner with subject matter expert and the Learning team to assist with course set up in the LMS.
- Maintain course integrity by auditing, testing, and updating curricula regularly.
- Manage learning resources such as multimedia storage, course materials, backing, retrieving and set up processes. This will also include facilitating the learning calendar and managing the LMS course catalog.
- Provide assistance with utilization of LMS report wizzard to run and capture course data fields.
- Support Learning designers and instructional technologists with system requirements in regards to functionality and limitations.
- Create and manage LMS case tracking.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Work with end-users to provide functional expertise for coding issues and resolution by analyzing, researching, and implement proper solutions.
- Process required data reviews and research various personnel actions such as employee status changes, promotions, terminations, unpaid leave, etc., to remain in compliance with various company regulations and state mandates.
- Assist with managing system organization hierarchy between Select Medical and Concentra by working with leadership to correctly assess and update changes.
- Complete data entry for day to day routine maintenance activities and updates to colleagues records.
- Run HR related business reports using multiple platforms to provide required information and serve as an information resource to leaders in the field.
- Receive, respond to, and investigate employee and HR staff queries regarding various HR related questions.
- Identify and document current and future processes in the Human Resource Department.
- Assist with Contingent Labor management in the SERC system.
- Other duties as required.
- College degree or equivalent of 2 years for each year of college working as an Analyst.
- 2 years LMS support or administration.
- Experience with Excel, Access and similar databases a plus.
- Experience in Human Resources desired.
- Advanced proficiency with MS office, specifically Access and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral communication
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to document processes and procedures.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.