Learning Project Manager Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Concentra is seeking a Learning Project Manager to be responsible for program managing learning solutions. The Learning Project Manager will be part of the Concentra Learning & Development team, partnering with the business to provide support and project management for learning initiatives.
The Learning Project Manager is responsible for initiating, planning, monitoring and managing risks and issues related to delivering learning projects that support the success of Concentra business strategy. The Learning Project Manager supports Concentra’s leading business position by designing, planning, and executing innovative projects that drive the learning and development of colleagues in each dynamic business environment. The Learning Project Manager will lead complex programs and multiple projects at one time. They will lead the Learning Project Management and Knowledge Management teams.
Daily activities involve interaction with a wide variety of individuals within Concentra. The position should influence positive behavior in others by serving as a role model in critical areas of human interaction, teamwork and leadership. This position is expected to work effectively with all employees, i.e. management and frontline staff, to promote effective learning opportunities that support the achievement of organizational goals and to foster a work environment that demonstrates respect and understanding for diversity. They will also lead Knowledge Management processes and analytics to support Concentra’s knowledge repository. They will lead the learning and knowledge analytics reporting and processes.
- Project manages the enterprise key learning initiatives.
- Must have prior management experience.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of project management process and practices.
- Understanding of learning and development methodologies and practices. Awareness of learning industry, trends and emerging best practice. Knowledge of adult learning theory and understanding of how adults acquire and use competencies.
- Presentation design, graphic and multi-media design. Ability to effectively integrate complex data into presentation form. Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Word required.
- Creates various presentation decks using advanced desktop publishing applications
- Responsibilities include governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement of learning programs.
- Provide supervision of a project or multiple projects to achieve a corporate vision. Leads the learning project management team, and perform liaison activities with management and stakeholders.
- Leads the learning program governance, which involves working with the over-arching structure, processes and procedures to accomplish objectives, which include metrics of success and deliverables. Alignment entails top-down vision, goals and objectives from business strategy flowing through to successful completion of projects for program objectives. Management involves regular reviews for accountability and successful management of project, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Learning Management System Support, including knowledge of corporate-wide learning management system, reporting, course enrollment, tracking & support.
- Leads the learning and knowledge management data analysis and reporting process, including ability to interpret data, and design reports.
- Maintains and collects data to track and measure ROI metrics for training initiatives
- Leads the Knowledge Management team, providing process oversight, data analytics and metrics.
The secondary duties of the position are:
- Performs other duties to support the Learning Team and Knowledge Management Team.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Past experience and work-related project management may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Five years plus of work experience in a professional project management environment leading major programs and multiple projects.
- College degree and work experience in learning, human resources, or project management roles.
- Program Management experience within corporate learning environment
- Prior demonstrated capability leading teams
- Progressive business and analytics experience with a focus on learning strategies and knowledge management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
- Proficient with use of project management tools and software/systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proven project management skills
- Kirkpatrick and Phillips levels of evaluation
- Proven track record of excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form collaborative relationships with staff, management and leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled at building cross-functional partnerships
- Skilled at negotiation, problem-solving, implementation and execution in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop communication strategy and standards.
- Ability to communicate with and provide feedback to leaders and associates.
- Skilled at articulating risks, issues, and tradeoffs to operational leaders at all levels.
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects
- Competency – High energy, articulate, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, professional in appearance, confident with doctors, administrators and clients.
- Strong service mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use independent judgment
- Ability to interact and communicate with people in stressful situations
- Perform on tight timelines with little supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.