From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Concentra is looking for a Knowledge Management Analyst who is comfortable with technology, including the maintenance of content on SharePoint and company Intranet sites. The ideal candidate should have experience with knowledge management systems and analyzing learning program and knowledge management data. An emphasis on communication, responsiveness, and collaboration is very important.
The Knowledge Management Analyst role supports multi-disciplinary Knowledge Management and Learning data, processes and procedures. The position will support multiple initiatives with internal customers and will be a critical component of ushering documentation deliverables through knowledge management review cadences. Additionally, they will need to review, update, and edit existing documentation for structural consistency, clarity, grammar and spelling to ensure that documentation meets company standards. The analyst will perform, on an ongoing basis, quality reviews, rewrites, and editing of a wide-range of documentation. The analyst should be comfortable with technology, including the creation and maintenance of SharePoint sites, company Intranet site, and have experience in data analytics of learning and knowledge management data.
Daily activities involve interaction with a wide variety of individuals within Concentra. The position will manage the daily Knowledge Management requests, and edit, post and verify Knowledge Management documents. They will create and analyze data for Learning Programs and Knowledge Management processes, projects and progress. The analyst will also create summary reports for Learning and Knowledge Management leadership to manage and evaluate Learning and Knowledge Management processes and programs.
- Maintain the Knowledge Management information architecture with a defined cadence for review and retention
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to identify and address gaps in documentation
- Manage documentation remediation activities working with subject matter experts to drive to resolution
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Work with management & leadership teams to prioritize Knowledge Management needs
- Ensure knowledge repository in accurate and relevant
- Generate, analyze and communicate knowledge management and learning program metrics
- Support learning program and knowledge content management and maintenance.
- Development and use of templates and standards, and best practices for the delivery of content to the organization
- Review and edit content created by other writers, subject matter experts or business owners
- Responsible for ensuring version control of all content and communication of changes to appropriate audiences.
- Assist in the implementation of a new company Intranet platform.
- Maintain and document inventory in an on-line content management system.
- Build client relationships by frequently communicating with clients and business partners.
- Ability to effectively integrate complex data into presentation form. Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Word required.
- Provides Knowledge Management and Learning Program data analysis and reporting, including ability to interpret data, and design reports.
- Maintains and collects data to track and measure ROI metrics for learning initiatives
- Collaboration with individuals who are contributing knowledge articles; leading the conversations as appropriate
- Outstanding technical writing, structuring, editing and proof-reading skills
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently when required
- Experience working with all levels of management and various customers
- Lead meetings to collaborate with internal clients, SMEs and management team on KM and Learning topics, including continual service improvements, quality assurance, and metrics used to improve team performance metrics
- Communicates regularly informing internal clients, site leaders and knowledge contributors of knowledgebase updates (process updates, change releases, workarounds, downtime)
- Disseminate information to share KM tools and resources (job aids, quick references) for internal clients/end-user community to build capability with KM processes
The secondary duties of the position are:
- Performs other duties to support the Learning Team and Knowledge Management Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication or English or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience and work-related knowledge base analytics experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5 or more years of experience in one or more of the following areas: learning and/or knowledge base analytics.
- Experience maintaining SharePoint or Knowledge Management sites.
- Experience maintaining company Intranet site.
- Experience working with and / or implementing content management systems
- Experience working with collecting and analyzing data for learning programs and knowledge-based systems.
- Experience developing or working with documentation standards, templates, taxonomies, or metadata
- Project management experience
- College degree and work experience in learning, knowledge management, analytics, or project management roles.
- Analytics experience with a focus on learning strategies and knowledge management.
- Must have solid skills working with computers and especially with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with knowledgebase architecture, requirements gathering, taxonomy, classification.
- Experience understanding and interpreting client requirements for applying knowledge strategies and services to exceed customer expectations
- Proficient with Excel Pivot tables and PowerPoint to visually present data
- Highly professional with strong customer service skills, commitment to reaching individual and team-wide goals
- Experienced with working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in database administration with general understanding of reporting tools with ability to analyze ticket and knowledge data to measure usage
- Experience applying process improvement techniques
- Requires strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Assertive individual, self-motivated to achieve consistent performance improvement for self and for established processes
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills with the ability to define problems (both technical and departmental), collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative; pursuing goals with commitment, passion and energy
- Proven working experience in writing and data analytics
- Interpersonal skills required to deal politely, courteously and patiently with all personality types
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form collaborative relationships with staff, management and leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled at building cross-functional partnerships
- Skilled at negotiation, problem-solving, implementation and execution in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects
- Strong service mentality
- Ability to use independent judgment
- Perform on tight timelines with little supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.