From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
This position will provide the Human Resources department and the company with assistance with day to day. These activities include providing assistant to multiple departments that include but not limited to compensation, learning, and compliance departments.
- Works with end-users to provide functional expertise for coding issues and resolution by analyzing, researching, and implement proper solutions.
- Timely processes, reviews and researches various personnel actions such as employee status changes, promotions, terminations, unpaid leave, etc., to stay in accordance to various company regulations and state mandates.
- Assist with managing organization hierarchy between Select Medical and Concentra by working with leadership to correctly assess specific necessary changes.
- Completes data entry for day to day routine maintenance activities and updates to colleagues records.
- Runs key HR related business reports using multiple platforms to provide specific information and be an information resource to leaders in the field.
- Receives, responds to, and investigates employee and HR staff queries regarding various HR related questions.
- Identifies and documents current and future processes in the Human Resource Department.
- Assist with Contingent Labor management in the SERC system
- Sets up and runs background checks, drug screens and TB test on the students and contingent labor population.
- Develops audit processes to ensure data integrity, system accuracy and compliance with Concentra’s policies.
- College degree or equivalent of 2 years for each year of college working as an Analyst
- 2 years functional HR experience with enterprise system such as SAP, Lawson, Peoplesoft, Ultipro, Oracle;
- Experience with Excel, Access and similar databases a plus.
- Experience in Human Resources desired.
- Advanced proficiency with MS office, specifically Access and Excel
- Working knowledge of routine and non-routine concepts, practices and procedures within a particular area.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral communication
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to document processes and procedures.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.