From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a management position, it is only managing specific accounts
Manage, develop and maintain business relationships with more than 246 national lab/tpa clients, maintain/grow revenue, and add/build new customer accounts. The national lab/tpa accounts generate an estimated $51 million in revenue. Each National Lab TPA Manager handles 16-35 national lab/tpa accounts and has responsibility for $1 - $9 million in revenue. This position is solely responsible for managing a select group of large existing lab/tpa accounts with a range of employers that can be up to approximately 4,000 per lab/tpa and partner with one National Lab TPA Sales Assistant Vice President in growing revenue.
Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a National Lab/TPA Account Manager.
- Engage the existing national lab/tpa clients directly to understand their business needs and develop business solutions to address those needs.
- Build and cultivate on-going customer relationships with the lab/tpa client base and high revenue growth accounts targeted by the national sales team.
- Communicate the client’s business goals into updates to the account profiles to ensure that the service packages at the centers are accurate and the lab/tpa receives the proper services.
- Interact with the Operations, Central Billing Offices (CBOs), and Sales leadership teams to resolve national lab/tpa issues and communicate the resolutions back to the client.
- Work closely with National TPA Sales AVP on the high revenue national lab/tpa accounts by participating in meetings/calls and managing the information needed to secure the business.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of new national lab/tpa accounts and maintain the relationship and maintenance for these accounts.
- Complete all requests submitted by client, Operations, CBOs, and Sales.
- Position will be an individual contributor and does not have any direct or indirect reports.
- No budgetary responsibility
- Use Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool to show the account management activities, profile actions and issue resolution
- National Lab/TPA Manager works with various internal functional groups – including senior leadership in the Sales, Centers, and Central Billing Offices
- Some college or equivalent experience required to obtain the skills normally acquired through the completion of a four year degree.
Job related experience
- Account management.
- Customer service experience.
- Large national/regional client’s relationship building preferred.
- Computer experience w/Microsoft Office/Microsoft Products.
· Superior skills interacting with clients and senior level management groups
· Ability to work the account management process
· Decision making, problem-solving and analytical capabilities
· Organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Excellent communication skills – externally and internally
- Attention to detail and drive to exceed client expectations
- Welcoming, Respectful and Skillful
Working conditions/physical demands
· Fast paced environment requiring quick problem-solving for urgent issues.
- Ability to work in an office environment, sitting for long periods of time.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled