From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Client Engagement Manager is at the center of the Concentra Telemed team and works directly with operational leaders and multiple disciplines within Concentra to provide customers with a rich experience and complete implementation of the Telemedicine program.
- Effectively present Concentra’s approach to telemedicine and communicate strategic value to workers compensation industry vendors/partners (i.e. payors, managed care companies, networks, nurse triage companies) as well as to employers.
- Engage with industry partners and employer customers to build customized implementation plans and support engagement and utilization of Concentra TeleMed solution.
- Responsible for exceeding client expectations through superior implementation of Concentra telemedicine solutions.
- Keep the Concentra Telemed team fully updated on all feedback coming from the client and ensuring that they adhere to client expectations.
- Working closely with all customers and program manage multiple internal teams during the implementation process for accurate account set up and support post implementation.
- Partnering with customers to drive telemedicine consultations/visits and ensuring a great customer and patient experience.
- Lead the implementation and evaluation of Telemedicine enabled models of care across Concentra’s medical practice.
- Organize cross functional work teams during implementation and provide leadership to obtain project goals and objectives.
- Understand and leverage internal data to support critical team functions and deployment.
- Make regular reports to senior management about implementation and customer relations are performing.
- Serve as the internal consultant and champion of Telemedicine initiatives.
- Become an essential part of research teams to improve Telemedicine initiatives.
- Able to evaluate programs and identify process improvements by interviewing and observing program participants, analyzing processes and operations, establish and present solutions to leadership.
- Utilizes C4 on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and communicates appropriate information.
- Submits weekly activity reports to designated management personnel.
- Submits Monthly Productivity reports to designated management personnel.
• 4 Year college degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing customer facing activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation development and public speaking experience
- Strong knowledge of Concentra’s internal process as well as value to the marketplace
- Good listener and willing to ask questions to understand the customer’s culture and support a customized implementation
- Passion and enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to create and follow a project plan
- Detail and action oriented to take the implementation to completion
- Self-starter with proven problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and successfully resolve customer concerns
- Freely communicates problems and recommended solutions to management
- Well organized and a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Able to learn from experience with customers and bring new ideas to the Concentra TM team
- Live near an airport where national travel is easy – could be 30% travel
- Ability to use Computer applications such as Word, Excel, ACT for Lotus Notes
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.