Responsible for providing support to key stakeholders to achieve a positive impact on quality of care rendered to the patients within the Novartis Program, in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations. Reports to GAN Program Center Support Team Manager.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Primary responsibility will be to accurately and in a timely fashion input various data points and patient information into the Access system based on chart audits
The following duties and responsibilities are preferred:
- Run and work off of various visit reports from Appointment-Plus Health Care System
- Gather, record, and maintain various data as needed for tracking purposes
- Prepare Medicare patient files and submit to Charge Entry for billing
- Gather patient charts and forward for Clinical QA
- Reviews and Processes SRF’s
- Works with Lash Group to resolve any paperwork and scheduling discrepancies
- Updates On-Line Appointment-Plus and schedules Novartis patients using Occusource
- Sends out appointment notifications to both Network and Concentra sites
- Complete Operational QA
- Performs other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivelent
2+ years experience of Customer Service experience; preferred customer service experience with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Excellent customer service experience required.
- Good communication with polished telephone skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Above average organization skills.
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.