Major activities involved in the work performed.
- Working in all applicable systems within Customer Operations to create new local/cross market accounts within established time frame meeting accuracy expectations
- Working in all applicable system within Customer Operations to maintain/manage client service packages for existing local/cross market accounts within established time frame meeting accuracy expectations
- Proactively clear client suspense transactions meeting established open aging volume greater than 30 days and established revenue for items greater than 60 days expectations
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues
- Meet established average speed of answer and abandon rates for department
- Contact clients for account verification purposes to meet client reporting requirements
- High School diploma required
- College degree preferred
- 1+ years experience in a call center environment
- Proven ability working in multiple systems simultaneously while on phone
- Experience in a service industry setting with constant client contact/interaction
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Comfortable in a high demand environment
- Strong computer literacy (Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Retain and apply new information quickly
Working conditions/physical demands
- Office environment
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.