From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Performs Medicare, Medicaid, and other enrollment functions to ensure providers are properly enrolled and are in compliance with enrollment requirements. Manages and oversees policies and procedures to support Medicare/Medicaid enrollment process. Involved with varying administrative duties and will support the quality mission of Concentra in accordance with its policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve its clinical and business objectives.
- Prepares Medicare Part B for clinicians, facility and Retired Railroad enrollment applications, Medicaid, and other enrollment functions.
- Must be familiar with PECOS and NPPES online enrollment process.
- Obtain required documentation and signatures to complete enrollment applications.
- Processes NPI requests and revisions for all clinicians and facility NPIs as requested.
- Works with other internal departments in their day-to-day operating processes and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for implementation and communication regarding Medicare/Medicaid provider enrollment standards and approvals.
- Assist billing dept with resolving billing issues resulting from provider enrollment activities.
- Obtain and upload Medicare approval letters to internal database.
- Develops and maintains a working relationship with external Medicare/Medicaid agencies and corporate/field colleagues and leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Power Point, some Access, Outlook and ability to utilize proprietary Concentra software programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, with varying levels of colleagues and/or management
- Ability to manage open projects to the end with successful follow up
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently within guidelines and company policies
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers
- Ability to interpret and execute a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.