From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to day-to-day support for the Contracting team. Route group health payer agreements /contracts for executive review and/or signatures. Maintain tracking reports for status of all contract review and signature requests. Conduct weekly follow up communications with payers for status of counter executed agreements / contracts. Maintain office supplies, schedule meetings, process incoming mail. Manage and track DOT and APC/ATC certification and compliancy. Prepare and submit daily GE reports.
- Route contracts for review by executive leaders throughout the organization.
- Route contracts for executive member signatures.
- Conduct payer follow up communications for status of executed contracts.
- Maintain tracking reports of contract status.
- Maintain and order office supplies for Spectrum based colleagues.
- Maintain all contract files.
- Contract comparison reviews.
- Master Card reconciliation for verification charges.
- Coordinate new employee technical and systems access requests.
- Monthly department meeting scheduling and coordination.
- Maintain Facility Listings on shared drive and Groups/Locations in database.
- Daily GE report preparation and submission.
- Serve as secondary support for maintaining and tracking all DOT certifications for all providers.
- Serve as secondary support for maintaining and tracking all APC/ATC agreements for compliancy.
- Responsible for collecting, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Serve as secondary support for facility applications and internal audits.
- Maintain and track AIM facility, RT licensures/certifications, and system equipment updates on external portal for all radiology services in select markets/states with an Anthem/Amerigroup Medicare Advantage product.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of administrative skills experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to accurately type.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to utilize all proprietary Concentra software programs.
- Ability to work independently within company guidelines and policies.
- Ability to affectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend standardized instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to affectively present information in one-on-one situations to other employees, providers, and clients.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carryout instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Basic understand of office equipment (copier, scanner, fax, phone)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.