From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Will perform all functions in support of initial credentialing, recredentialing, and credentialing monitoring requirements including, but not limited to, provider license monitoring, updates to credentialing database from internal reports and notifications, initiation of CAQH application process for initial credentialing, initiation of recredentialing process, and facilitation of CAQH reattestations. Will support Credentialing Specialists in day-to-day responsibilities,
- Conduct license monitoring process for all providers in accordance with license monitoring policy, to include initiation of letters, reports, and primary source verification of renewals.
- Update Credentialing database (IntelliCred) as appropriate from internal reports and notifications.
- Initiate initial credentialing through CAQH through “rostering” process.
- Initiate recredentialing process for providers due for recredentialing.
- Facilitate provider reattestations of CAQH data as required by CAQH.
- Supports the internal and external Credentialing Specialists’ as it relates to their day-to-day operating processes.
- Works with Group Health Payer Contracting Department on various credentialing products.
- Works with all colleague levels and cross-disciplinary groups regarding inquiries with respect to credentialing information and data requests.
- Ability to adapt to change/remain flexible, meet expected deadlines and act as a team player.
- Effectively communicate updates, ideas and concerns with respect to day-to-day responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of credentialing software (IntelliCred) is a plus
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Power Point, some Access, Outlook (or similar email program) and ability to learn and utilize all proprietary Concentra software programs
- Basic familiarity of credentialing as defined by legislative/regulatory or state bodies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, with varying levels of colleagues and/or management
- Ability to manage open projects to the end with successful follow up
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently within guidelines and company policies
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers
- Ability to interpret and execute a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.