From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Group Health Contract Administrator position is primarily responsible for supporting the Group Health Contracting Department and other departments within Concentra such as clinical and billing areas.
- Performs/calculates simple to complex rate analyses.
- Conducts contract comparisons for language variances.
- Develops, maintains, and posts all field resource tools such as contract summary/grid documents.
- Notifies contracted payers of demographic changes including new facility openings, closures, and changes in Doing Business As (DBAs), legal names, Tax Identification Numbers (TINs), remittance addresses, and other demographic information. Follow up with payers to ensure all demographic changes are completed/loaded into the payer systems. Serve as primary payer liaison for these issues.
- Performs various audits to ensure all field and internal resource tools for group health match to ensure accuracy in reporting and data integrity.
- Develops and maintain state specific payer lists, including payers accessing facilities through network contracts.
- Serves as central point of contact for fields and payers for all contract issues other than negotiation/renegotiation.
- Establishes and maintains payer website access for all internal, field and billing office teams.
- Establishes and maintains tickler file and notification system of contracts which should be reviewed for potential renegotiation.
- Submits monthly payer notifications for all facility and provider demographic changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience with contract administration or equivalent in a group health setting.
- Knowledge of contract administration processes in a group health setting.
- Ability to accurately type.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to utilize all proprietary CONCENTRA software programs.
- Ability to work independently within guidelines and company policies.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively; must present in a professional, courteous, and tactful manner.
- Ability to read and comprehend standardized instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to other employees, providers and clients.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carryout instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.