At the direction and supervision of the Pricing Manage, the Pricing Analyst is directly responsible for implementation of the pricing strategy and associated best practices regarding price management for Employer Services, Onsite Services and other business lines, as required. The Pricing Analyst will utilize price and costing models to support the execution of pricing strategy throughout all levels of the organization. This individual will collaborate with several different organizational groups to ensure pricing standards remain consistent throughout the organization. Additionally, the Pricing Analyst is responsible for communicating and maintaining all documentation related to the pricing structure and standards.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Implements and maintains pricing strategies, business rules, and strategic pricing plans for multiple business units, working collaboratively across the organization.
- Perform Cost - Price - Margin analytics to align pricing strategies with budget expectations and compares pricing strategy to actual results
- Supports all pricing related components of the corporate strategic plan, focusing on increasing the gross margin in accordance with company goals and overall pricing structure and policies
- Maintain data integrity in the systems that drive price setting for individual customer and payers
- Develops various pricing models that estimate the expected benefit of go forward pricing decisions on an ad hoc basis
- Monitors and analyzes benchmark data received from company sales personnel, customers, and vendors to create consistent market pricing; and suggests changes to individual prices, price strategies, and the pricing plan.
- Bachelor's degree in statistical analysis, accounting, finance, or other related field
- Experience in an analytical role
- Understanding of business management concepts including P&L, ROI, and break even analysis
- Exceptionally strong analytical and math skills are required, along with experience manipulating large data sets across disparate systems
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions without specific step-by-step instructions
- Proven collaboration skills are required to create strong cross functional relationships
- Effectively communicates with and engage all levels of the organization verbally and in writing, with the ability to build effective partnerships across teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while delivering results in a timely manner
- Excellence in attention to detail and accuracy.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.