The Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the periodic forecasting and annual budgeting processes for the entire company. They will assist finance leaders in preparing the projections and the development/uploading of annual budgets. This activity also includes monthly capital expenditure projections and any other financial analysis and modeling on a special project basis.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete the operating forecasting model as required including actual updates from Hyperion, review and update the model accordingly with senior leadership and coordinate inputs from other financial leaders, as needed.
- Load and reconcile the periodic forecast in Hyperion.
- Complete the monthly capital expenditures projection model by updating schedules for actual expenditures, coordinating projections from Real Estate and IS for capital projects, and reviewing with senior leadership.
- Facilitate the monthly medical center staffing projection process and provide required projection reports to field leadership.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting during the annual budget cycle as directed by financial leadership.
- Provide ongoing financial analysis to financial and other leadership on a project-by-project basis including breakeven analysis, ROI computations, new location pro forma analysis and variance analysis for budget and forecast performance.
- Update monthly travel dashboard for actual travel activity in conjunction with Director of Purchasing.
- Provide monthly financial analysis and report preparation for the Concentra Advanced Specialists group.
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Strong modeling, presentation and analytical skills
- High integrity, ethics and work standard
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented, independent self-starter who is effective in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining data integrity and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and deal with multiple priorities
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all colleagues and consistently convey a positive, customer service attitude
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion (Smartview)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – minimum of intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- CPA a plus but not required
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Budgeting, financial modeling and analytical skills
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, or covered veteran status.