Concentra Inc. is one of the largest providers of occupational health services and treats over 14% of all work-related injuries in the United States. We deliver occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, and wellness services to more than 35,000 patients per day through our operation of medical centers, which we refer to as Centers, and medical facilities located at the workplaces of our employer customers, which we refer to as Onsite Clinics. We have longstanding relationships with approximately 170,000 employers, including about 85% of the companies listed in the Fortune 500®. We are also the largest private operator of Veterans Administration, or VA, community-based outpatient clinics, or CBOCs.
This is a dedicated Director of Finance role for the Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) business unit, providing overall financial leadership while partnering with the VP of Operations to generate bid pricing for new clinics, analysis and consultation of financial results, and other analysis and statistical studies as required.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine pricing for each individual CBOC contract bid as required by the Veterans Administration and including capital and other real estate and operational requirements
- Collaborate with CBOC executive leaders in formulating strategic, operational and financial plans
- Apply financial principles to analyze results of present and past operations, trends, costs, revenues, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses
- Prepare monthly forecasting and annual budgets for the CBOC business unit
- Develop and present executive-level reporting and presentations including financial results and other operational strategies
- Partner with operators to drive revenue and cost initiatives that will enhance financial results of the CBOC business unit
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- 8-15 years of experience in field or related area
- Familiar with a variety of financial practices and procedures with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with company and business unit leaders.
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy and self-audit capabilities
- Detail-oriented with strong strategic thinking skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred experience with Hyperion
- Office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.