The Clinical Support Analyst has a strong working knowledge of medical operations including direct patient care experience in an office /outpatient setting and has an equally strong interest and aptitude in the clinical systems areas, specifically EMR. This job is responsible for clinical systems support for the center based clinicians during deployment, implementation and ongoing use of Allscripts EMR and will coordinate closely with system command centers and the Solutions center as part of the overall business support team. Clear and concise communication, excellent problem solving skills and a patient, analytical focus will be the keys success in this new operations role. Consistent with Concentra focus this individual will ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Physician’s Assistant or Nurse Practitioner licensed in TX
- 5 years clinical practice experience
- Clinical systems interest/aptitude and experience from the clinical perspective
- Allscripts Enterprise EMR systems experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral, active listening and giving constructive feedback as appropriate
- Customer service focus, understanding the centers as internal customers
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to trouble shoot, identify root cause and identify trends
- Calm, patient approach to center interactions, supportive versus punitive approach
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team, primarily IT focused in composition
- Office environment.
- Up to 10% Travel may be required
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.