AR Lead Addison, TX
The ideal candidate will perform under general supervision a variety of tasks related to assisting a CBO Supervisor and CBO Director. The candidate should have an in-depth understanding of all CBO roles, goals and how each colleague and department impacts overall CBO performance. The candidate should be able to create dialogue and obtain feedback from CBO colleagues on problem areas. The position requires excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills. All tasks must be performed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with Concentra and Central Billing Office practices, policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs regularly assigned duties of those people they are leading.
- Trains and orients new colleagues.
- Trains colleagues on policies and processes.
- Assists Supervisors/Manager in process management.
- Assists colleagues with implementing CBO initiatives.
- Assists colleagues with problem resolution.
- Schedules department work and assigns tasks.
- Provides input to Supervisor about colleague performance.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- High School education, prefer some college or specialty training in medical billing or equivalent job relevant experience
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- 2 - 3 years experience with accounts receivable and medical billing
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Strong computer skills.
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge and experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight time schedules.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to be detailed oriented.
- Ability to assist peers.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift light weights of under 15 lbs.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled