Charge Entry Specialist
Under direct supervision is responsible for timely and accurate entry of charges for ancillary services, also supports Central Business Office Director and Supervisor with various Central Business Office administrative and operational functions in accordance with Concentra policies, practices and procedures.
- Communicate/Coordinate with Onsite Center Operations, Accounting, Procurement, Vendors, and CBO(s).
- Pulls and prepares weekly Expense Distribution report from Oracle and gathers invoices for expenses.
- Runs weekly Kronos report from Micro-strategies to obtain time for all Onsite accounts. Gathers, receives, and validates time from Center Operations for any positions not obtained through Kronos.
- Ensure that all billing instructions are updated and charge entry data is validated before charge entry is completed. Including but not limited to Kronos, EDR, Concur, C4, BCS.
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies and practices. Refers unusual problems to supervisor.
- Requires moderate interpersonal and communication skills to ensure that customer requests or needs are met. Acknowledges and clarifies customer inquiries, requests, or complaints to ensure that needs are identified, documented and addressed.
• 1-3 years of experience in Medical terminology and familiarity major group health payers.
• 1-3 years of experience with APM and Allscripts systems.
• 1-3 years of experience in Intermediate Excel (at a minimum V look ups and Pivot tables).
• Intermediate computer skills – Practice Management software, Excel, Word.
• Strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication.
• Production, accurate task completion focus.
• Strong process management and organizational skills
• 401(k) with Employer Match
• Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
• Life Insurance/Disability
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.