Charge Entry Specialist
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and on-site locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: Improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Our commitment is that every patient is treated the Concentra Way: quality clinical care and a positive customer experience from welcoming, respectful and skillful colleagues. We do this by putting all customers first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Communicate/Coordinate with Onsite Center Operations, Accounting, Procurement, Vendors, and CBO(s).
- Pulls and prepares weekly Expense Distribution report from Oracle and gathers invoices for expenses.
- Runs weekly Kronos report from Micro-strategies to obtain time for all Onsite accounts. Gathers, receives, and validates time from Center Operations for any positions not obtained through Kronos.
- Ensure that all billing instructions are updated and charge entry data is validated before charge entry is completed. Including but not limited to Kronos, EDR, Concur, C4, BCS.
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies and practices. Refers unusual problems to supervisor.
- Requires moderate interpersonal and communication skills to ensure that customer requests or needs are met. Acknowledges and clarifies customer inquiries, requests, or complaints to ensure that needs are identified, documented and addressed.
• 1-3 years of experience in Medical terminology and familiarity major group health payers.
• 1-3 years of experience with APM and Allscripts systems.
• 1-3 years of experience in Intermediate Excel (at a minimum V look ups and Pivot tables).
• Intermediate computer skills – Practice Management software, Excel, Word.
• Strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication.
• Production, accurate task completion focus.
• Strong process management and organizational skills
• 401(k) with Employer Match
• Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
• Life Insurance/Disability
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.