CBO Manager Addison, TX Full Time
The ideal candidate will perform under general supervision a variety of moderately complex to complex tasks related to Accounts Receivable management, staff supervision and budgeting. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all department goals, assigned projects and the day to day activities in the Central Business Office. The position requires excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills. All tasks must be performed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with Concentra and Central Billing Office practices, policies, and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages staff including: performance management, salary planning and administration, training and development, workflow planning, hiring and placement, and disciplinary actions.
- Identifies, analyzes, and manages all issues pertaining to proper billing, deposits, payment posting and collections of accounts receivable.
- Compiles, analyzes and presents monthly accounts receivable reports.
- Monitors and coordinates month end closing procedures within the required time frame.
- Maintains and reconciles all month end reports and additional schedules as requested.
- Identifies and reports staffing needs according to staffing model to the Vice President of Reimbursement.
- Coordinates and plans special projects.
- Develops and maintains key working relationships with top clients/payers to ensure proper billing/collections.
- Meets with and schedules regular meetings with payers and employers regarding billing issues.
- Proactively identifies reimbursement opportunities and issues in all markets the Central Business Office serves.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Five to seven years progressive healthcare billing and A/R & collections experience
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Strong conceptual, analytical, managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Strong managerial, planning and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership qualities with influencing and negotiating skills.
- Effective team building skills.
- Able to lead cross-functional projects.
- Proven track record in creating, implementing and improving AR processes and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to develop and manage a professional staff in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work under tight time schedules.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be detailed oriented.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift light weights of under 35 lbs.
Some travel may be required
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans