Executive Assistant Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Executive Assistant will perform diversified support for the Accounting/Finance Department.
- Maintain frequently changing Outlook calendar. Understand managers’ priorities to effectively manage schedule and proactively resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate appointments and meetings, including logistics and document preparation.
- Ensure managers are prepared for all meetings with necessary materials.
- Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries, and field sales calls.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare/reconcile expense reports through Concur system for the Accounting/Finance department.
- Lead and assist in special projects as assigned by the managers.
- Process purchase orders, invoicing & expense reports for the 6th floor.
- Produce Power Point presentations for the Finance team monthly.
- Prepare monthly reports for review by the Controller.
- Receive and deposit checks bi-monthly and maintain a reliable log for all checks deposited.
- Provide coverage for Corporate reception desk on a roughly bi-monthly basis.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Four or more years of administrative experience. Previous experience in an accounting/finance setting helpful but not required.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, with special focus on Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and flexible for overtime as needed
- Ability to gain strong command of new systems (Travel & Expense, etc.)
- Expertise in multi-tasking, handling short term deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Should demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Proactive, self-starter with an ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork, organization, and oral/written communication skills
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to maintain working relationship with all levels of employees.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information manage
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled