Physician PRN Nashville, TN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
Our Nashville locations provide a full spectrum of workplace healthcare services, to ensure America’s workforce stays healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations & travel health services. We also offer injury care solutions for non-life-threatening injuries sustained at work.
Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an Orthopedic specialist team for additional support.
Additionally, we offer Urgent Care services to the community, seeing patients ages 2 and up for minor injuries, sports physicals, etc.
We are currently not accepting sick visits (any COVID-like symptoms).
With 522 locations nationwide, we provide care for America’s workforce in 44 states.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- 7 locations within the Nashville Metro area
- Minimal travel - view all locations here: www.concentra.com/locations
- Schedule shifts 1-2 months in advance
- Shift times are predominantly weekdays, during normal business hours.
- Limited hours available on Saturdays from 9am-2pm, only with our Elm Hill Pike location
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
This is an employed, W2 opportunity, offering:
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage - claims based with tail provided
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- CME opportunities, including the FMCSA NRCME
- Colleague referral bonus program
- Concentra Perks - Colleague discount with most fortune 500 goods and services
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans