We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you. Are you ready to be a part of the team?
Concentra has an opening for a Medical Support Specialist. When you build your career with Concentra, you will utilize your Medical Assistant training to learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness.
- Work one-on-one with patients as a health care provider
- Monitor the flow of onboarding patients and delivering routine medical care
- Handle blood draws, injections, EKGs, vitals, drug screens, rooming patients and much more.
- Greet our patients, obtain their medical histories and verify patient information
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing
- Provide assistance during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as directed by the Center Medical Director (including but not limited to PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Performs DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Cross trained to perform Front Office duties including greeting patients, obtaining authorization, check in/out, communication of wait times, etc.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a full medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference
- At many locations, you’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance your knowledge and skills
- Perform medical procedures beyond the traditional role
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans