Assistant Center Operations Director Nashville, TN Full Time
One of the largest health care companies in the nation, Concentra has an opportunity for an Assistant Center Operations Director. The Assistant Center Operations Director supports the Center Operations Director with ensuring that the optimal level of care and customer service is delivered to all customers. The Assistant Center Operations Director will assist with leading and managing center support staff and overseeing the daily operations of the medical facility.
You will also assist with coordinating center activities, general facility management, overseeing patient flow throughout the center and supporting the medical providers in the delivery of patient care. Daily interaction with colleagues and patients is required through hands-on center activity including patient registration, checkout and patient care.
In addition to front line medical center tasks the Assistant Center Operations Director will partner with the Center Operations Director in, but not limited, to the below areas:
- Assists in ensuring the financial performance of the center.
- Assists Center Medical Director with the hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of colleagues.
- Assists in enhancing communication between Client Company and Center and identification of problems with service to clients.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and personnel information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while under pressure
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Clinic environment
- High School degree or equivalent work experience.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 0 - 1 year supervisory lead experience
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled