Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
Our Memphis locations provide a full spectrum of workplace healthcare services, to help America’s workforce stay healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations & travel health services.
1 in every 5 injuries sustained in the workplace in the United States are treated by Concentra. Common visits may include lacerations, burns, removal of foreign bodies, other minor wounds and musculoskeletal injuries. Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping our patients restore function and mobility.
Urgent Care services are offered to the community, as we care for patients ages 2 and up for acute injuries, sports physicals, etc. Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of overall visits; in Memphis, this generally accounts for about 5% of total visits. We are not accepting sick visits at this time due to COVID (subject to change in the future).
With 522 locations nationwide, our colleagues work together to help keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment - 100% outpatient
- Shift Opportunity:
- Weekdays, during normal business hours
- Monday - Friday (no weekends)
- 2 locations in Memphis proper
- Sign up for shifts 1-2 months in advance
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for Urgent Care patients
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- CME opportunities, including the FMCSA NRCME
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans