Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Charleston, SC PRN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a PRN Nurse Practitioner with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a PRN Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
Responsibilties and Location:
- Skillset a must: Suturing, Splinting and Reading X-Rays
- Able to work as a PRN throughout our Charleston, SC region
- DOT certified preferred but not required
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Master's degree required
- Physician Assistant - NCCPA certification required
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program (Master's degree required)
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled