Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedics PRN
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation, is now hiring Physical Therapists. Compassion and interpersonal skills come first in this position as hundreds of concerned patients will seek out your expertise to ease their pain each year. It is up to you to evaluate and treat these patients so they can get back to their daily lives.
As a Concentra Physical Therapist, not only will you be rewarded personally as you affect change in your patients’ lives, but you will stand at the base of a mountain of career opportunities. In addition to treating patients, your input in the day-to-day function of the center matters. You will have the ability to help solve challenges within the center, allowing you to develop leadership skills and the opportunity to propel yourself up the leadership ladder. Concentra will also provide continuing education opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of Physical Therapy.
If you are looking for a Physical Therapy position with leadership and growth opportunities, apply to Concentra today!
- Evaluate and treat patients with various musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate treatment plans and evaluations effectively to medical teams
- Report patient progress to in-house doctors and specialty doctors such as orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons
- Provide assistance to center colleagues in identifying issues
- Get involved with professional education and development opportunities
- BS or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current license for state where practicing
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Ortho-outpatient experience preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.