Develops, implements, and evaluates comprehensive policies, procedures and training programs to ensure achievement of financial and service goals for operations. A member of the senior leadership team reporting to the division President or COO.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs activities of region to plan procedures, establish responsibilities, and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Analyzes operations to evaluate performance of company and staff and to determine areas of cost reduction and program improvement.
- Reviews financial statements and activity reports to ensure region's objectives are achieved.
- Directs, plans and implements policies in region to ensure delivery of programs in accordance with objectives of Concentra.
- Assigns or delegates responsibilities to subordinates in region.
- Monitors marketplace trends and gathers competitive intelligence.
- College degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years operations experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled