Calling all Physical Therapists to join our Virtual Meet and Greet on December 1, 2022
Concentra Therapy Virtual Meet and Greet
Calling all Physical & Occupational Therapists
Join Us on
Thursday Evening, December 1st, 2022
Two events with limited space, RSVP to reserve your zoom seat!
To learn more about Orthopedic Outpatient Therapy career opportunites at Concentra
Details about the event:
- Learn about Concentra and our national growth
- Explore staff and leadership career opportunities
- Hear directly from therapy leaders on why Concentra is your career destination
Click on the link in the caption OR reply to this ad:
• Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient experience.
• Manages key clinical center metrics that are provided by Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes and holds therapists accountable: % MS Referred, Visits per Case, % Therapy SDE, % Seen, TOP.
• Consistently demonstrates all components of the Physical Therapy Guidebook and the Perfect PT visit.
• Manages clinical outcomes and addresses outlier cases with staff therapists.
• Ensures clinical workflows to optimize patient capture, processing of referrals and scheduling.
• Executes therapy plan for each patient with a focus on early intervention and same day evaluation.
• Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality, exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
• Works with DTO to identify clinical improvement opportunities.
• Fosters relationships with employers, referral sources and payer groups through routine communications and engagement opportunities.
• Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficient and excellent supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels, charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care orders.
• Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC Regulations.
• Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics
• Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CMD to improve quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures the ongoing development and growth of the center’s business.
• Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
• Works with DTO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction, workflows, and efficiencies
• Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
• Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle for staff therapists and PTSS within the center.
• Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient and colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
• Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
• Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to achieve annual business plan.
• Promotes center initiatives and work flows that are consistent with those in other centers.
• Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center budget and key business metrics
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
- Must meet licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Manual Therapy experience preferred
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans