Physician PRN Philadelphia PA
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, the largest occupational health care company in the country, is looking for a per diem (PRN) Physician to support our outpatient centers in Philadelphia. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients, providing treatments, complying with government regulations and communicating with employers about work restrictions. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel
- At least 3 years Occupational Medicine experience
- Board Certification
- Pennslyvania Medical License
- Unrestricted DEA license for PA
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match after 1,000 hours worked
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans