Registered Nurse Weekend Part Time
12-hr shifts every other weekend both Sat and Sun: 6AM-6PM or 6PM-6AM shifts available; will be asked to be on call during the week
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for an Onsite Registered Nurse (RN) to promote health, prevent disease and help employees cope with industrial illnesses and injuries, as well as being an overall advocate and health educator for employees and families. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as an Onsite Registered Nurse.
Assesses and treats work-related injuries, performs occupational health surveillance testing and substance abuse testing
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses, treats, and helps manage work-related injuries
- Responds to medical emergencies on the job site
- Performs occupational health surveillance testing including audiograms, PFTs, EKGs, and lab work.
- Performs Preplacement physicals
- Performs substance abuse testing, including urine drug screens and breath alcohol testing.
- Dispenses medications as directed by practitioner and in accordance with state regulations.
- Maintains and operates all clinical equipment, including calibration and record keeping in accordance with current policy and procedures
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
As an Onsite Registered Nurse you will:
- Observe, assess and record patients’ symptoms, reactions and progress
- Develop and manage nursing care plans, instruct patients and their families in proper care and help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain their health
- Provide nursing and first aid services to employees and people who are ill or injured on our clients’ premises in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve occupational health and safety services objectives
- Current RN license and CPR certification
- Previous occupational health experience is required; COHN is requested
- Minimum of one year of experience in occupational health nursing
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment within a workplace setting
- Hours contingent on business needs
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans