Medical Assistant Braddock, PA
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for an On-Site Medical Assistant. As an On-Site Medical Assistant, you will learn and grow alongside the Center Operations Director, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. Working one-on-one with patients as a health care provider, you will deliver routine medical care and monitor the flow of on-boarding patients. Just as critical, we will look to you to mentor and encourage your team members to succeed.
The experience you will gain in this role is limitless, as are the career opportunities within Concentra.
As an On-Site Medical Assistant you will:
- Welcome patients and obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Assist providers during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Dispense medications within the scope of practice as ordered by the treating providers and in accordance with state regulations
- Assist the front office team as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current MA credentials in the state of employment in accordance with state requirements and applicable regulations
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- On-site environment
- Fast paced
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much as it does for its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans