Center Medical Director Bethlehem PA
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about an Occupational Medicine career at Concentra's outpatient center in Bethlehem, PA within the beautiful Lehigh Valley metro. At Concentra, our Center Medical Directors spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on patient care metrics, business metrics, patient/client happiness, clinical training, recruiting and center management. This role offers an opportunity for a board certified physician to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Physician Licensure in Pennsylvania
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Center operation hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays
- 30+ days off a year.
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Monthly and Quaterly Bonus plan
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re ready for a fresh start, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans