Medical Assistant Swan Island, OR PRN
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you. Are you ready to be a part of the team?
Concentra has an opening for a Medical Support Specialist. When you build your career with Concentra, you will utilize your Medical Assistant training to learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness.
- Work one-on-one with patients as a health care provider
- Monitor the flow of onboarding patients and delivering routine medical care
- Handle blood draws, injections, EKGs, vitals, drug screens, rooming patients and much more.
- Greet our patients, obtain their medical histories and verify patient information
- Provide assistance during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as directed by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Assist the front office team as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.