Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Clinical Manager Portland OR
Are you looking for a physician practice with a family environment, but with the benefits and support a large organization can provide? Where daily patient care is backed by evidenced based medicine and career options are limitless, then look no further!
At Concentra, our Clinical Managerss spend the majority of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining time is focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
As a Clinical Managers, you are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, you will facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your clinical and leadership skills impact the health of America’s workforce.
Why Choose Us
Through our evidenced based medicine approach, Concentra’s goal is to provide quality patient care while treating everyone with friendliness, skill, and respect. We strive daily to promote a diverse environment of acceptance and compassion for our colleagues and cultivate a welcoming atmosphere where our patients can heal.
As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into urgent care, wellness services, administration, onsite health and wellness centers, and telemedicine. All these services together make achieving health easier and more accessible for our patients, clients, colleagues, and all provide you with unmatched support, education, career advancement opportunities, and benefits.
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays – along with 30+ days off a year.
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Compensation package:
- Competitive base salary with annual merit increase opportunity
- Monthly Director Stipend
- Monthly RVU Bonus Incentive
- Quarterly Quality Care Bonus Incentive
- Claims Based Medical Malpractice Coverage, including Tail coverage
- Reimbursement for dues on renewal of applicable licensure, certifications, memberships, etc
- Generous Paid Time Off package for new colleagues include:
- 24 days of Paid Time Off (annually, with roll-over)
- 6 days of Paid Illness Days (annually, with roll-over)
- 5 days of Paid CME Time (annually)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Unmatched potential to grow your career, whether it be leadership or subject matter expert
- Tickets at Work: Corporate Discounts with most Fortune 500 goods & services
- Relocation assistance available upon request
- Opportunity to teach residents and students
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Patient Care/ Clinical Outcomes
- Clinic-based position providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
- Ensures day-to-day execution of medical model collaborating with therapists and specialists to drive optimal clinical outcomes and case
- Monitors key clinical center metrics that are provided by Clinical Analytics relative to quality
- Manages clinicians, support staff, and complies with APC supervisory
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment.
- Works with leaders to identify and implement changes to ensure continuous clinical
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC
Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Maintains relationships with center clients and payers.
- Works with clinic leadership team to manage clinical and support staffing levels.
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all clinic
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle for staff clinicians and support staff within the
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and
- Leads and promotes collaboration within clinic leadership team and across disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
- Accountable for understanding and input on clinic financial and outcomes to achieve annual business
- Promotes clinic initiatives and workflows that are consistent with those in other
- Possess financial awareness and provides input to clinic budget and key business
Nurse Practitioner | NP | Family Nurse Practitioner | Primary Care Nurse Practitioner | Emergency Nurse Practitioner | Physician Assistant | PA | Family Medicine Physician Assistant | Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant | Urgent Care Physician Assistant | Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant | Primary Care Physician Assistant | FNP | APC |Physician Associate | PA-C
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine