Concentra debuted in the #3 spot of SBIs “10 Best Companies to Sell For In 2016.” Assessing sales effectiveness and strategic alignment, Concentra was recognized by SBI for the ability to improve the customer experience by matching the right customer to the right sales channel. With an astounding understanding of whom our ideal prospects are, how these prospects make purchasing decisions, and how much these accounts are likely to spend in the current fiscal year, our sales team eliminates wasted time on accounts that are unlikely to spend.
WHY YOU WANT TO SELL FOR CONCENTRA:
- Excellent sales training by sales professionals
- One on one regular sales effectiveness coaching throughout your Concentra career
- Fun role plays in groups to master skills
- A competitive and extremely motivating sales culture
- Top notch sales tools that help you move through the selling cycle successfully
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Identify prospects within a certain geographic area
- Sell Concentra’s suite of medical services to employers within territory
- Consult with employers on what is needed for a Best-in-Class program
- Map out sphere of influence for every lead you work
- Work with leadership to identify close plans and resources needed to win business
- Account manage and upsell your book of business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of business-to-business sales experience or clinical background
- Sales training or sales-based course study
- Experience with CRMs
- A valid state driver license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- External field sales activity
- In-person customer contact
- Extensive territory mobility
- Constant customer interaction
- Some out-of-market travel
- Medical Center/office environment
OUR SALES TEAM ENJOYS:
- Base salary, competitive commission structure and training bonuses.
- Continued sales training and coaching
- Company cell phone and tablet
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.