Patient Service Specialist(Medical Billing/Coder) Huber Heights, OH Full Time
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Patient Service Specialist. This role will support the billing and coding of the market electronically for Columbus and Toledo, OH clinic locations, as well as managing physician billing. This role will be based out of a Dayton or Cincinnati clinic location.
Concentra offers limitless growth opportunities so you can continue to build your career in the health care field. You will receive hands-on training and gain valuable experience caring for patients every day. Your positive attitude and excellent communication skills will make a direct, meaningful impact on the patient experience.
- Support Physician billing and coding for the Cincinnati and Dayton OH market
- Administrative financial duties
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience with physician billing at ICD10 coding
- workers' Compensation experience
- Demonstrated Intermediate knowledge of PCs, word processing, and data entry
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled