Registered Nurse Columbus, OH Full Time
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for an Onsite Registered Nurse (RN)to work at our DSCC client location for Concentra.
Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as an Onsite Registered Nurse.
As an Onsite Registered Nurse you will:
- Observe, assess and record patients’ symptoms, reactions and progress
- Develop and manage nursing care plans, instruct patients and their families in proper care and help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain their health
- Provide nursing and first aid services to employees and people who are ill or injured on our clients’ premises in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve occupational health and safety services objectives
- Current RN license and CPR certification
- Previous occupational health experience is required
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment within a workplace setting
- Hours contingent on business needs
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled