Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Are you looking for an outpatient practice with a small team environment, but with the benefits and support a large organization can provide? Where daily patient care is backed by evidenced based medicine and career options are limitless? Then look no further than Concentra's Clinician position (either Physician Assistant or CRNP) in Cleveland, OH!
As an advanced practice clinician, you are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Clinician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your clinical and leadership skills impact the health of America’s workforce.
Why Choose Us
Through our evidence-based medicine approach, Concentra’s goal is to provide quality patient care while treating everyone with friendliness, skill, and respect. We strive daily to promote a diverse environment of acceptance and compassion for our colleagues and cultivate a welcoming atmosphere where our patients can heal.
As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into urgent care, wellness services, administration, onsite health and wellness centers, and telemedicine. All these services together make achieving health easier and more accessible for our patients, clients, colleagues, and all provide you with unmatched support, education, career advancement opportunities, and benefits.
This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within healthcare. Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra is your destination. Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
Our Cleveland, OH clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays – along with 29+ days off a year.
Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Management Model
- Compensation package:
- Competitive base salary with annual merit increase opportunity
- Monthly RVU Bonus Incentive
- Quarterly Quality Care Bonus Incentive
- Claims Based Medical Malpractice Coverage, including tail coverage
- Reimbursement for dues on renewal of applicable licensure, certifications, memberships,
- Generous Paid Time Off package for new colleagues include:
- 18 days of Paid Time Off (annually, with roll-over)
- 6 days of Paid Illness Days (annually, with roll-over)
- 5 days of Paid CME Time (annually)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Unmatched potential to grow your career, whether it be leadership or subject matter expert
- Tickets at Work: Corporate Discounts with most Fortune 500 goods & services
- Relocation assistance available upon request
- Opportunity to mentor students
Cleveland, OH is located in the northeast portion of the state on the southern shore of Lake Erie, has a metro population of almost two million and lower than average cost of living. Cleveland offers a wide range of family friendly activities including 21,000 acres of “Emerald Necklace” park system, Zoo, eight public golf courses, fifteen museums, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, historic theatre and orchestra. Cleveland provides a wide selection of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking and fishing. Lake Erie is the warmest and shallowest of the Great Lakes and while it has only has 2% of the water of the Great Lakes it contains 50% of the fish. Professional sport teams includes NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball and AHL hockey and more. Cleveland is home to fifteen colleges and universities, has a popular nightlife, many restaurants, breweries, clubs and a well-regarded mass transit system.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Patient Care/Clinical Outcomes
- Clinic-based position providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
- Collaborates with therapists and specialists to drive optimal clinical outcomes and case
- Adheres to Clinical Analytics relative to quality
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with center staff.
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and
Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Maintains relationships with center clients and payers.
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all clinic
- Board Certification
- Active and unrestricted license in Ohio
- Unrestricted DEA license and dispensing license for state of Ohio (required prior to start date)
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- FMCSA NRCME certification preferred or willingness to obtain