Physician Center Medical Director Cincinnati, OH
More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about a Physician Center Medical Director position with Concentra in Cincinnati, OH.
This position is full time in an outpatient Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care focused center with patient care focus and administrative duties that include recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Business hours M-F, no nights, no weekends, no holidays
- 30+ days off a year.
- Physician incentive bonus program - monthly & quaterly
- Physician leader stipend
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Education Loan Reimbursement program
- Sign on Bonus potential
If you’re ready for a fresh start, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans