Physician PRN Cincinnati OH
Concentra, the largest occupational medicine provider in the country, is looking for a Physician to work PRN per diem schedule supporing our outpatient occupational medicine centers in Cincinnati, OH and Erlanger, KY. Y As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments for work related physicials and injuries including using in house X ray and partnering with physical therapy. Most centers are open Mon-Fri 8a-5pm and PRN shifts are selected from coverage needs at the centers in the market.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans