Patient Services Specialist Kingston NY Full Time
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veterans healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate teammates to join our group.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-5. There is no call, no evening or weekend work, and we observe paid federal holidays. We offer a rewarding culture of caring and service.
Additional Benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
As a Front Office Administrative Specialist you will be responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and confidential environment for our patients.
- Greet patients for check-in or check-out.
- Verify all clinical reminders have been completed before discharge.
- Maintain patient records and enrollment tasks
- Assist Clinic Administrator with inventory and supplies
- Additional Administrative duties such as phones, filing, and maintaining office
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent education
- Knowledge of computer systems to include the MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated high quality customer service & organization skills
- Minimum, 1-year experience in a call center environment (preferred)
- Basic Life Support certification from American Heart Association
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled