Healthcare Recruiter Remote
The recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process for different position types (i.e., PRN, part-time, full-time/direct hire, etc).
The recruiter will ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by self and the center colleagues by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm and permanent placement opportunities.
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
- Determine job offer details, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Recruiting Lead.
- Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
JOB RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Well organized, detail oriented and has the capacity to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc)
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Office environment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if required.
*This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management*
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled