Psychologist Independent 1099
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a licensed Psychologist to come on site to our location as a 1099 independent contractor. This role is a contract position and is meant to compliment your current practice. A typical partnership will involve treating patients on site at Concentra for approximately a 4-hour shift on a weekly or biweekly basis.
Concentra Advanced Specialists assist in the management of medically complex patients, expedite return to work and functional restoration. Working collaboratively with medical and therapy providers, you will provide specialist services and treatment to patients who have experienced a work related injury or trauma. In addition, you will communicate with employers and take an active role in the case management. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
- Half a day per week or biweekly
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice
- Examine patient for symptoms of organic, congenital, or acquired disorders and determine nature and extent; perform comprehensive examinations; utilize medical instruments and equipment when appropriate; document all medical information
- Maintain confidentiality of patient data and information
- Order and perform diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures; interpret test results for deviations from normal; provide follow up care
- Consult with physicians, attorneys, insurance adjusters and managed care coordinators regarding status
- Develop and implement patient management plans, and assist in provision of continuity of care
- Responsible for participating in Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement activities and staff meetings
This position is an independent contractor role for Concentra. Compensation for services is determined by a revenue share model.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in treating patients
- Preferred experience treating work related injuries and/or mental health
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology from APA approved program with APA approved internship (PsyD, PhD, EdD)
- Must have Medical Malpractice Insurance which will cover you while on site
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled