Bilingual Medical Assistant X Ray Tech Las Vegas, NV Full Time
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Medical Support Specialist. Using your Medical Assistant training, you will learn and grow alongside the Center Operations Director, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. Working one-on-one with patients as a health care provider, you will deliver routine medical care and monitor the flow of onboarding patients. Just as critical, we will look to you to mentor and encourage your team members to succeed.
The experience you will gain in this role is limitless, as are the career opportunities within Concentra.
Home base for this position will be our Paradise Las Vegas clinic located on 3900 Paradise Rd.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Positions patient under X-Ray machine, adjusts immobilization devices, and provides appropriate radiation protection.
- Administers routine X-Ray exams, assists in physical exams, assists physician in treatment of injured patients by giving injections, changing dressings, or removing sutures under the physicians or nurse’s directions.
- Adjusts switches regulating length and intensity of exposure. Makes minor adjustments to equipment.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of services rendered.
- Maintains radiological film files and storage, pulls X-Rays as required for referrals and/or copying.
- Keeps logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals.
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks (including but not limited to vaccines and injections, phlebotomy, PFTs, audiogram testing and respirator fit testing) as ordered by treating clinicians.
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing.
- Performs DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual ability to converse in English and Spanish
- Graduate of accredited program for X-Ray technicians.
- Licensed in accordance with state of jurisdiction.
- Medical Assistant Certification/License in accordance to state requirements and applicable regulations of jurisdiction.
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (LMRT) or Certification from similar Radiologic Technology Program.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Fast paced
- Clinical office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled